- Property Claim Packages
- DOES The Adjuster REALLY Pay For 100% Of Your Personal Property Money? How To Be Sure YOU OBTAIN WHAT YOU ARE OWED.
DOES The Adjuster REALLY Pay For 100% Of Your Personal Property Money? How To Be Sure YOU OBTAIN WHAT YOU ARE OWED.
16 pages of this e-book is information about:
- Personal Property documentation, the dangers thereof, and situations by the insurance company that you may not catch unless you have the knowledge to do so.
- Getting the adjuster to submit your personal property payment.
- Why your adjuster may never tell you how your personal property list can easily be detrimental to your claim.
- Why your adjuster may ask for receipts and how you can respond.
- How to do your own financial forensics before the insurance company does to be sure you are submitting an honest claim.
- How to submit your list of contents to the insurance company without jeopardizing your claim.
- PLUS: EXCLUSIVE Bonus Content